Lemel’s 2nd Gen Compute Stick Bundled with Orbweb.me Now Sold at E-Life Mall
Palo Alto, CA, December 28, 2015 – Expanding on the tremendous success of the first generation Compute Stick, E-Life Mall, the Synnex Group, and Orbweb Inc. today announced that the Orbweb.me Personal Cloud application has been bundled in the latest Lemel Windows 10 Compute Stick. The bundling of Orbweb.me allows the Compute Stick to truly become a personal & family cloud device. Users will obtain a one-year Professional Version free trial (a $49.99 USD value). The Compute Stick can be purchased exclusively at E-Life Mall for about $166 USD.
Lemel’s second generation compute stick contains Orbweb.me’s three main features:
• Cloud Viewing: Users can transform their HDMI-ready TV or monitor into a fully functional computer. No need to sync or transfer files, you can access documents (Word, PDF, Powerpoint, Excel, and photos) and all main video formats (wmv, avi, mov, mp4, flv). Don’t worry about your mobile storage limitation, upload your photos and videos to the Compute Stick to free up your storage.
• Real-time Monitoring: The Compute Stick has a USB port on it, which allows users to connect to multiple USB webcams for real-time monitoring so that users can watch what their kids or pets are up to. Turn on motion detection and get instant mobile alerts when anything happens while you are away from home.
• Family Sharing: Enter the promotion code LEMEL PC or lemelpc, users can enjoy a one-year professional free trial. All family members can use one account. Just keep the Compute Stick connected online and turn on the TV and you are ready to go.
In addition, the second generation Compute Stick has been upgraded in three aspects:
• Upgraded with an Intel Atom X5-Z8300 4-core
• Windows 10 Home edition
• Bundled with Orbweb.me Personal Cloud app and the ShareKanTan remote control app.
Peng Cheng-Chao, the president of E-Life Mall, states that “We are extremely proud to say that E-Life Mall is the only place to purchase the Compute Stick. In order to continue the popularity of the 1st generation Compute Stick, the second generation Compute Stick improves by upgrading the CPU and using Windows 10 Home with Orbweb.me pre-bundled. ”
Li Chien-Tsung, the General Manager in Business Unit of Synnex Technology International Corp., states “The second generation Compute Stick with an Intel Atom CPU is portable, light, and most importantly, it is plug-and-play. Bundled with Orbweb.me, users are able to remotely access the Compute Stick to view your digital assets, monitor your home via webcam, and receive instant alerts when something happens. ”
Orbweb Inc. CEO James Wei states “The TV computerization and mobilization is becoming a trend. Orbweb.me is pre-bundled in the Lemel Compute Stick, which allows the Compute Stick to become a mobile, cloud enabled, multi-functional, and family sharing center. Orbweb.me’s ultimate goal is to connect more smart devices. We believe we are achieving this objective.”
About E-Life Mall
E-Life Mall was established in Taiwan in November, 1985 with its main business being the distribution and servicing of household electrical goods, audio and video products, telecommunication products, information commodities and related components. With many retail stores around the country, it is considered one of the largest retailers of household electrical goods and electronic goods in the Taiwan market with sales of NT16.5 billion in 2015.
About SYNNEX Technology International Corporation
As the largest specialist channel group of IT, Telecom and IC Components in Asia-Pacific and the third largest in the world, SYNNEX Technology International Corporation (SYNNEX) provides integrated services for the supply chain of high-tech industries through a unique operational model. To this day, SYNNEX has channels reaching 38 countries and regions in the world and has sales locations in more than 300 world-leading cities in Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Macau, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Indonesia, India, the Middle East and Africa, USA and Canada.
About Orbweb Inc.
Orbweb Inc. is an “IoT platform & Cloud Enablement” company based in Palo Alto, California, with local offices in Asia. Orbweb has partnered with consumer electronics, PC & Notebook, IoT device makers, and other traditional non-tech companies worldwide.
Journalists will receive a free trial of Orbweb.me. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your registration.